For mobile streaming, we recommend to use Wowza GoCoder application. It’s free and available for Android and Apple also.
To download pls use these links:
After installing application, you should configure it for streaming through Boomstream platform. Settings are the same for different devices.
1. Overlay image
2) To specify the Wowza media server information, tap 4 button. On the Connect To page tap Wowza Streaming Engine.
3) The Engine page lets you provide information about the Host, Application, and Source Authentication.
4) Tap Host, enter Server and Port information, and then tap Back:
Server – ip address or hostname of media server. In your case, it’s live.boomstream.com
Port – enter the port used for streaming. By default, media server binds to TCP port 1935 for all forms of streaming
5) Tap Application, enter Application and Stream Name information, and then tap Back.
Application – you should enter live
Stream name – you should enter unique Stream Code, which is shown in your Boomstream account in live section.
6) In Login section nothing changes. Configuring media server has been ended.
7) Specify encoding settings for video and audio. Tap the Options button in the upper-right corner of the app to display the Options page